|Title of host publication||Patient Centred Care in Medical Imaging and Radiotherapy|
|Editors||Aarthi Ramlaul, Martin Vosper|
|Place of Publication||London|
|Publication status||Published - Apr 2013|
Bibliographical noteReference text: (1) NICE. Improving Supportive and Palliative Care for Adults With Cancer. 2004.
(2) Department of Health. End of Life Care Strategy - promoting high quality care for all adults at the end of life. 2008.
(3) Dunlop R. Specialist palliative care and non-malignant diseases. In: Addington-Hall J, Higginson I, editors. Palliative Care for Non-cancer Patients; 2001. p. 189.
(4) NCPC. National Council for Palliative Care. 2011; Available at: http://www.ncpc.org.uk/. Accessed 08/18, 2011.
(5) Health Select Committee. House of Commons Health Select Committee Report. 2004;3.
(6) Department of Health. Building on the Best: Choice, Responsiveness and Equality in the NHS. 2003.
(7) DoH. End of Life Care for All – eLearning (e-ELCA) 2011; Available at: http://www.endoflifecareforadults.nhs.uk/education-and-training/eelca. Accessed 08/18, 2011.
(8) ACT. Association for Childrens Palliative Care. 2011; Available at: www.act.org.uk. Accessed 08/18, 2011.
(9) Department of Health. Palliative Care Statistics for Children and Young Adults. 2007.
(10) Gomes B, Higginson I. Where people die (1974-2030): past trends, future projections and implications for care. Palliative medicine 2008;22:33.
(11) National Audit Office. End of Life Care. 2008.
(12) NCPC, NEoLCP. Commissioning End of Life Care: Act & Early. 2011.
(13) Tobias J, Hochhauser D. Cancer and its Management. 6th ed. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell; 2010.
- Palliative care
- Holistic care
- Alternative Medicine